The Financing team primarily focuses on the origination, structuring and placing of primary capital raising transactions, advising clients on all aspects of public and private debt and equity capital markets situations. Solutions can be of conventional or of Sharia compliant, offering independent advice to clients.
The team benefits from the wide ranging experience of banking professionals from complimentary backgrounds in international and regional financial markets.
ADSS originates, structures and places capital raising transactions for corporations, institutions and government entities and provides impartial advice on their most critical financing decisions, including offerings of equity and debt securities to institutional investors.
The team also assists corporate, HNWI and Sovereign Wealth Fund and other investor clients in monetizing existing positions via anchor investor processes or quick-to-market book building transactions.Core areas of expertise include:
Equity Capital Markets
- 1. Pre-IPO Funding
- Placement of shares with investors and provision of pre-issuance valuation services
- 2. IPOs
- IPO readiness assessment, international listing evaluation, and IPO preparation and documentation
- Assist businesses in to transform from private entity to public enterprise, effectively creating liquidity for shareholders and/or raising additional capital
- 3. Convertible Bonds & Equity-Linked Securities
- Structuring and placement of convertible securities to meet financing and dilution targets of corporate clients
- Structuring and placement of monetization mechanisms such as exchangeable bonds and profit participation notes
- 1. Loans, Bonds, and Sukuks
- Structuring and execution of wide-ranging financing solutions and provision of advice clients on all aspects of public and private debt and capital raising transactions
- Advice on choice of underwriters/lead managers, process coordination, dialogue with syndication parties and assistance in communication with lenders and investors
- 2. Project, Structured and Asset Finance
- Assisting clients in raising specialized finance through bilateral or syndicated arrangements and provide customized solutions via creative debt structuring
- Provision of access to diversified service offerings across various financial instruments to finance assets, projects, acquisitions and other purposes
- Offer bespoke, tailor-made solutions and achieve both recourse and non-recourse financing
- Raising off-balance sheet debt through innovative products and structured solutions
- 3. Mezzanine and Bridge Finance
- Specialized advice on Mezzanine and Bridge Financing capacity and structuring of tailor made solutions and financing packages
- Introduction to specialized investor base and required third party service providers