ADSS Group is a leading multi-market institutional FX brokerage, and we currently offer four trading solutions for institutional clients:
- OREX Pro – specialist institutional platform for FX trading
- OREX Direct – FIX solutions across all platforms
- OREX Match – liquidity matching solution
In 2013 the new range of OREX solutions was launched. The platforms use proprietary technology designed for banks, hedge funds and asset managers.
The OREX range offers institutional traders the support they need whether they are asset managers, algo-traders or hedging for large corporates.
ADSS Group’s institutional product, offers exceptional execution and price, based on mix of bank, non-bank and unique regional liquidity which gives institutions access to multiple liquidity pools which can be aligned to their trading requirements.
All the solutions provide low latency trading with servers in all the main markets, including New York (NY4); London (LD4); Tokyo (TY3) and Paris. LD4 also hosts the ADSS European data centre.
OREX is a proprietary multi-asset platform which has been designed and built by traders for traders. It uses new generation technology to provide the liquidity, fill and execution traders require.
The new key features of the OREX platform are as follows:
- Low Latency, fast pricing infrastructure, co-located with many liquidity providers in Equinix Data centres – connectivity to multiple LPs via cross-connects or leased lines, using a very fast aggregation engine that is able to process tens of thousands of ticks per second and provide best bid/offers, with minimal latency
- High Frequency trading with low latency order processing – orders processed within 7 milliseconds of being received, including risk checking and routing to the best liquidity source. Thousands of orders can be processed per minute without increasing latency
- Multi-asset – OREX supports FX Spot and Forwards, FX Options, Listed Futures and Options, CFDs and Equities
- FIX/ API and GUI options are all available. The GUI was built by traders, for traders and is supported by a specialist product development team who are all ex-Tier 1 Banks
- Full featured, low latency FIX API for pricing and trading
- Co-location option – fibre or copper cross connects can be provided to the platform
- Real-time system latency monitoring using Corvil – an industry leader in platform analytics
OREX Pro has been designed for use by high volume FX traders. It includes the functionality they are looking for which can be tailored to the different trading styles of clients. OREX Pro includes:
- algorithmic trading functionality
- ability to place large orders with one average rate ticket
- A robust underlying quote engine
- Severs in all three main time zones
- High fill rate and low latency
One of the USPs of OREX Pro is its ability to offer a mix of bank, non-bank and unique regional liquidity from the Middle East. This allows a range of liquidity solutions which could include, for example, offering pure buy-side liquidity to certain clients.